Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Royal Beyhive : Jelly sandwich + stamping

Hello lovely loves!
Hope your day is going well.

Another short and sweet post today.

(Photos at the end of the post due to blogging on my phone)

For this mani I used:

China Glaze creative fantasy- bright grape jelly that dries to a almost satin finish

Orly watch it glitter - medium and small copper glitter in a clear base

For stamping I used:

Winstonia image plate w113 (honeycomb image)

Finger paints magnetic in cop an attitude- copper with a slightly shimmery metallic finish ( amazing for stamping)

How I did it:

Basecoat
Two coats of creative fantasy
One coat orly watch it glitter
One coat of creative fantasy
One coat of top coat to make sure its all smooth
Stamped
Top coat ;-)

Im a newbie stamper so this didn't turn out perfect theres still so many things I need to learn, but im in love with how this turned out.

I am loving these Winstonia plates, great for even newbies like me, ill have a full review for that later on.

As far as the polishes I used, creative fantasy is just gorgeous, it can be a lil patchy but so worth it

Orlys watch it glitter is great, no dabbing or moving around, what you see underneath is one coat

Finger paints cop an attitude is perfect for stamping,  I find that a lot of magnetics are.

Ok so semi short and sweet lol let me know what you think!

Christy ★

*all polishes were purchased by me or gifts,  Winstonia plates I won from a giveaway.  All opinions are my own ♥¡