Monday, April 28, 2014

Sinful Colors- Bright lights pink city

Hey guys! I have one of my new favorite polishes to share with you today.
 " Bright lights pink city" by Sinful colors


3 coats with top coat
 

BLPC is a bright salmon (in person it has a pink undertone) jelly, it applies so easily and is not patchy or streaky like other jellies can be. Two coats would have been good enough for me, but I did three for Pictures.
It dries to a matte finish, but I think that's because of its has just a touch of neon to it. It is a unique color, I have nothing like it, and it easily earned a spot in my top five favorite orange polishes as my second favorite ( China glaze riveting will always be my #1) I think this is a LE for the "Mod mod world display" for spring 2014 so get it while you can,I might try to find a backup bottle! 
thanks for reading! 
Christy ♥
purchased by me,all opinions are honest and my own*