Friday, November 2, 2012

Dia de Los muertos

Today i have something super cute to share with you! since today is "the day of the dead " i decided to do a sugar skull mani. i really like they way they turned out , its the first time i try any kind of nail art on myself i think i did pretty good! it did take me about 2hrs just to do two fingers LOL for some reason i turned perfectionist while doing these and my eye sockets kept coming out uneven  -.-" 

sorry for the crappy pix ( again) but its really really cold out so no outside for me , also the nails might look a bit worn, i did these about 2 days ago , i was cleaning and doing dishes i just stopped to take  these before there was nothing left , hope you like them


i love how bright it all turned out :)



Love this lil dude! im keeping him out all yr hes so cute!!



Add caption

i bet you was just thinking " but can she do the right hand?"
why yes, yes i can LOL
as you can see i did these backwards and mr ring finger got smudged , but its ok because its my right hand!



so thats it , what do you think? let me know in the comments :)

PS. how do you like the new look of the blog? im still working on it have to add more stuff, let me know if eveything works for you , i know i  dont like blogs that are difficult to browse so i wanna keep things simple.

PPS i have some MOvember manis coming up ;)